February 2017 archive

August! by Ava Kilback

Once there was a hamster.His name was August. A long time ago August’s family had vanished so he was all alone. One day August wanted to fly a kite.So he did.Well it flew him! It took him to an extraordinary island!He made a happy face on the kite while holding it tight.But then he spotted a little tree house the size of the house he lived in before .So he went in…and saw his family and everybody SCREAMED with excitment. The end

Larry the hamster learns a trick at school

Once upon a time there was a Hamster name Larry .Today at Larry’s school there is going to be a contest. Larry wanted to be in the contest.So he went to ms.Hamster and said can I be in the contest ?Yes”said ms. Hamster ”Yippeee! I get to be in the  contest said Larry. What do I do asked Larry? You have to do three tricks . Can you teach me what kind of tricks I should I do?Sure. Do this yes now do this ”PERFECT!The  big day  arrived Larry was very  nervous . Ms. Hamster” what if I do wrong said Larry.” you wont said ms Hamster.He did a cartwheel and a hand stand also a bridge. They announced the winner and it was Larry  I won  I won said Larry. He got he golden metal. Because he got 100 out  of 100 .The end.                                                                                                                                             By Siddhartha.

Luke

One day Luke decided to fight the bad guys. Except the troopers and Dath Vader  came. We had to run. Dath Vader said to get …

a hamster learns tricks

once a hamster wanted to learn about tricks. He was looking for a place to learn tricks but the only was a school to lean tricks .So , he paid and he was in there and it was called hamster trick school…to be continued.

A hamster learns a trick at school.

Once there lived a hamster named Craige . Craige was a very smart hamster.He once stole a cheese  from the sneakiest mouse in the WORLD!That’s how smart  he was Craige is.He’s owner’s name is Paytin. Paytin had a talent show at school.She was thinking of  a  idea to show the class. Finnilly she thought of an idea that idea  was me said Craige. Paytin wanted Craige to do some tricks. Craige was thinking of a idea to show the class. I  got it said Craige.I can make a card fly .But it took a long time.when they went there someone all ready did that trick.So they went home .He realized that he dossn’t have to be the greatest

A birthday cake that doesn’t want to be eatin

Once there was a birthday girl and her best friend was a birthday cake. Her birthday was coming up and her mom and dad couldn’t buy a birthday cake because it was too much money. But when the cake was not listening she told her mom and dad that she could eat her best friend! But the cake was listening and then the cake found out that the party was on the beach. Right when they got to the beach the cake jumped right out of the car and swam away. When he got to the deep part of the ocean he got bit by a shark and then a lot of fish started chasing him. But then the cake found a world of birthday cakes and then he lived there. Then her family found a cake that was only 15 dollars so they had to buy it.They loved playing outside and they went camping every summer they also loved going to the lake to catch some fish and they lived very fun and happy life. The end.

boy takes a hamster school

once upon a time there was a boy who brought his hamster to school. When he got to school he wonted to show his hamster but his mom said don’t show your hamster or you might lose it. He really wanted to show it. He couldn’t resist it. Took it out of his backpack and showed evryone . When the bell rang the boy put the hamster back in his back backpack and he went inside and his backpack was open. his hamster fell out of his. backpack the boy realized his backpack was open he was looking for his hamster and he found his hanster. The end.

the super bowl

Once there was a Super Bowl.The teams names are the Steelers and the Broncos . The Steelers  were up by 10 at halftime. The broncos got a touchdown  the game was tied at halftime there was a halftime show it was cool. The game went into overtime the Steelers got to start with the ball. It went into 2 overtimes.Then it went into 3 overtimes the Steelers got the ball and  a touchdown they won the super for the first time!

. The Steelers were up by ten at halftime. The Bron

The Hamster

A hamster learns a trick at school and he has to get a A for his trick. But the day he gets his report card his mom looks and he got a C. His mom was super happy. Then the day he went back to school. He realized he had to get an A. So he redid the contest. But this time he got an A so he got a prize of a Watch!!!!! And as soon as he got he put it on it was super exciting because he all ways wanted one!!!!

Hamster Learns a Trick at School

Once there was a hamster. He sat in the front row. His best friends sat beside him.At recess he played tag.But one recess his friend showed him a trick.He tried a front flip but he broke his leg. He went to the hospital and got a cast. A few weeks later he came back. His friends were so happy he came back! His friend showed him another trick which was a log roll. When he got home he told his mom all about it. Then he went back to school the next day. When he came back to school he was log rolling to school and his friends did not see it coming. Then when he stopped log rolling they laughed there heads off. They had so much fun when he came back.

1 2 3 4